How are you coping?

BabyBG

Reaction score
Hey girls. I am new to this forum but thought it would help to speak to women who have had similar experiences.

My hubby and I had been trying for a year, had a positive test in April but then miscarried in July. We have since reached the year mark from when we started TTC. Just got my period yesterday (a week and a bit early!!) and I am devastated. My hubby tried to comfort me but I am so sad and frustrated.:cry:

To make matters worse, two of my good friends are now 8 weeks pregnant and my hubbies best friend just had their first (they started trying after we did.) All of them got pregos on the first go.

It is really hard. Especially as everyone around me is pregnant. How is everyone coping? What have you done to take matters into your own hands? I have thought about reflexology and acupuncture and want to speak to my doctor about tests but don't know where to begin.

Any thought?

Thanks and good luck to you all!!

Hi

I've not tried either of those but it's worth talking to your Dr.

I've just had a MC but am eager to start TTC straight away. I personally think that once we start trying then at least I'm doing something to try and have a baby.

Like you so many people have announced their pregnancy since I've had my mc, including my sister on the weekend. But the good news is is that she tried for a long time and also had a mc but is now pregnant!!! So there's hope for us all x

Thanks, that makes me feel better.

I had a woman I met randomly tell me that she had reflexology after trying for 18 months and got pregnant within 2 months of starting treatment. I guess if nothing else it relaxes you.

I just really don't want to go the drug related route yet.

Thanks again.:hugs:

It's hard. We've been ttc for 21 months now and have had 1 mc and 2 chemicals, the latest being on September 25th :cry:

Everyone around me is getting pregnant and I am only 21 myself. I try to keep positive but sometimes I feel so down and resentful.

The girls here are lovely though :flower:

I just had a mmc (D&C September 10th). As far as coping...well, I have my good days and bad days. Mostly bad days but I hope that changes soon.

I just stopped bleeding and I am anxiously waiting for a period now so we can try again.

I know what it is like when everyone around you gets pregnant. All i see are pregnant women in the street and on TV. Even a 47 year old pregnant Kelly Preston in my newspaper. :nope:

It's really hard to deal with.

I hope you are doing okay..I bet, like me you never thought it would be this hard, right?:hugs:

My God if I'd known it'd be this hard I think I would have reconsidered as this is one of the toughest things I've been through in my life. I can't stop now though, I just can't.

I don't cope at all, some days are easier than others but it still always there in the back on my mind, it's the first thing I think of in the morning and the last thing I think of at night I even dream about babies, personally I don't think it will get any better until I have a healthy child.xxx

My God if I'd known it'd be this hard I think I would have reconsidered as this is one of the toughest things I've been through in my life. I can't stop now though, I just can't.

Sequeena, the last I heard you got your BFP, I am so sorry. I had no idea that wasn't the case anymore.

Much love to you. The heartbreak is just awful. :hugs:

Sequeena, the last I heard you got your BFP, I am so sorry. I had no idea that wasn't the case anymore.

That's ok hun I'm just thankful that it happened so early on if you get what I mean?

That's ok hun I'm just thankful that it happened so early on if you get what I mean?

I absolutely do know what you mean. I think the longer you go on thinking you are going to be a mother, the harder it is when it is taken from you. Still, it is absolutely heartbreaking for anyone I think. I am so sorry :hugs:

I absolutely do know what you mean. I think the longer you go on thinking you are going to be a mother, the harder it is when it is taken from you. Still, it is absolutely heartbreaking for anyone I think. I am so sorry :hugs:

Thanks hun and I'm so sorry for you too :cry: We'll get it next time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->