How are you feeling at 35 weeks?

iwantabub

Reaction score
Hi ladies...

How are you all feeling?

I am so shocked I am feeling fantastic... I am not tired at all... Infact the last two nights I have got dh to come walking with me around the block and ended up walking 3kms each time...
I get to 10pm and still have loads of energy... I am in a happier mood and my back doesn't hurt at all... My pelvis doesn't hurt... I don't feel
Pregnant at all other then a few stabby pains in my lady bits and a few bh....

Am I the only one???!

I feel so odd like I should be miserable but I'm not?! Did u ladies have this at all?

How are you all feeling?

You lucky duck !! Thats how i was with my first !! This time its major payback though :p I have PGP ,a pinched sciatic nerve, im exhausted within hours of waking up, and this little monkey literally scratches at my cervix 100 times a day and jams himself under my ribs constantly lol I wish i felt as good this time as I did the last time

It's so weird tho coz up til last week I was feelin poo lol... Reli tired and sore lower back and still sick ... Now like poof everything's good again... So weird

I hope that happens for me at some point but its highly unlikely :p i was walking for over an hour every day including the day I went into labour lol enjoy yourself for all us achy miserable mamas :)

I hate you!! Just kidding, that was jealousy talking. I'm feeling pretty blah as I wake up every hour because of sore hips, needing the loo & heartburn. Then I am completely awake at 4.30 & can't get back to sleep, it sucks & is getting really old.

I'm on maternity leave now & it's not how I imagined. I had planned on doing lots of shopping & lunches but I don't have the energy. Oh well, it's all for a good cause!

I was feeling like this for a bit today. I've only been a little tired chasing our toddler while DH is away. This morning I was seriously thinking about how much better I felt this time around. That was until I fell and seriously busted my ass. Bubba is ok, but now my pelvis and lower back are killing me. That's what I get for enjoying my pregnancy. :p

Ah you are so lucky! I have had such a hard time being pregnant and I am so ready to be done I am counting down the weeks heartburn has been horrible its so bad that it wakes me up at 3 in the morning plus he is such a kicker and my body feels like it's ready to break at times from the pain. So all I have to say is enjoy this while it lasts you lucky women! :)

Wow same here! I'm sleeping really well, so much less tired and feeling somewhat energetic! No pains or aches anywhere, just excited to be finishing work and meeting my baby! It's refreshing not having anything to moan about!

U poor ladies!!!

I hope u all feel better soon...

It hasn't been an easy pregnancy... I was vomiting 10-20 times a day til 17 weeks... Then once or twice a day from heart burn or nausea....

I still vomit every second day now but I guess it doesn't bother me anymore coz I'm so used to it haha...

Gonna be weird when I don't throw up after bubs lol

So jealous!! I felt great with #1 and #2, but #3 is killing me! Don't know if it's because I'm pushing forty, or just have too much on my plate! Enjoy it, although I can't understand how you can still feel so great and be vomiting. I hate throwing up more than anything in the world. Blech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->