How are you spending your time during the 2ww?!?

Lovelymo79

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm 3dpiui and the wait is so long! I won't test until 11dpiui so I'm trying to fill my time with other things! Luckily I work every day until then (pulling in major OT!) and since I work nights, I mainly just eat and sleep during the day. So hopefully, this time will past by! So far, no particular symptoms, even though I feel some minor twinges, mainly in my abdominal area. But nothing other than that.

So, what are you doing to make the time go faster and take your mind off of things??

Well I am basically doing the same thing you are. lol
Work eat sleep and do it all over again. Luckily with the inbetween I spend on cleaning, cooking and of course on this wonderful site. Hubby and I will be moving in december and so that helps getting everything planned and starting to pack of course.

Working, cleaning, and focusing on my lovely OH. <3

May be child like, but in your down time watch silly videos. It really takes your mind somewhere else.

Working nights too :), reading a great book, and have been to 3 yoga classes this week. So far that's it.

I'm in the last few days of my 2ww and dont have anything plannedd for this weekkend! :dohh: lol So I made OH hide my tests and not seeing them every time I go to the bathroom really helps calm the urge to take a test

Good luck ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"