How bad is stress for bump??

bonfloss

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Just had a horrible experience when out for morning walk with my dog. The neighbours have acquired a dog which is becoming a nuisance. They have told us it doesn't like other dogs and this morning it had escaped from their drive (must have jumped wall). I met it on way back into estate and it tried to attack my dog. I managed to fend it off and got home in one piece but was awful. Sitting chilling now but wondered how many others had experienced stressful situations during preg.
xx

My whole pregnancy has been the most stressful 33 weeks ever, and my baby is fine- Im sure yours will be too. Tell your neighbours to look after their dog better next time! :hug:

I'm always very sceptical when someone says a dog attacked something. Usually that is not the case, and it just looks that way. If the dog really was aggresive and bigger then a cat you wouldn't have been able to fend it off as you say.

Having said that, if the dog really is aggresive towards other dogs, it shouldnt be living in a neighbourhood at all. If it happens again i would report it to the police, but only if you are 100% sure the dog really is aggresive.

As to wether they should look after the dog better, that is impossible to say as i don't know the reason why it was loose in the first place. Accidents happen, not all accidents can be avoided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->