how big are your 6 year olds feet???

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
My daughter has size 13 feet and is 6 years old.....this means her next shoe size up is 'adult' size 1....:wacko: i think for her age thats huge and she looks like a little clown with her massive feet bless her...i'm hoping they slow down...

her feet are much bigger than a few of her friends but as i cant go round asking all the parents in the plaground how big their childs feet are... i thought i would ask for comparison here :haha: ....

I know my son isn't 6 but he 4 and at the last check was 11 1/2. going on past performance he will grow a size a year and that will be 13 1/2 at least.

I wouldn't worry too much - it might be that she is going to be taller when she is an adult and therefore her feet will be in proportion

Dsd is going to be 7, and it depends on the shoe. She is a 1 or a 2. So that seems normal.

Casen is 6.5 and is in a 12-13. Here the size 1 is considered youth/kids, not adult

my little girl is 6 next month and shes a size 9. but small feet do run in our family and im only in a size 4 :shrug:

My best friends little girl is 5 and is already size 1.

My little girl is 3 and already a 11:shock: Her brother is only half a size bigger :lol:

Makena is 6 and size 2. She is very tall...and I don't think there is anything abnormal about big feet, just means they are taller perhaps. That's all. You can't compare a child whose parents are maybe 5 feet, with a child whose parents are 6 foot something....and likely, that is probably what it boils down to.

My best friends little girl is 5 and is already size 1.

My little girl is 3 and already a 11:shock: Her brother is only half a size bigger :lol:

BLIMEY!!!!:wacko:

My daughter is quite tall. i'm just thinking her feet need to slow down soon so she gets some proper wear out of her shoes....:haha:

thanks people x

My DS will be 7 next month and he wears a 13. He has small feet compared to most 7 yo. I think your DD's feet are perfect!!

my son was 6 years old in august and he is in size 11 shoes :)

My DD is 6 and in a size 10 but i'm only a 5-6 myself, maybe size does run in families! She is quite tall though lol x

my little brother just turned 7 in June and he's a size 2 (junior size)

My daughter is 7 and she is wearing size 3 US size...for sneakers, she is a size 4. She has huge feet, but she is also very tall.

my liitle girl is 6 and she's a 13.5 but then again my little man is 21 mths and a size 8 lol - my kids have big feet lol

Hannah was 6 a couple of weeks ago and wears a size 13 x

My 4th child was 6 last week and he only average height and a size 13 shoe. All my older 3 children have had bigger feet at 6 than this. My 3rd child was a size 2 at just turned 6 and my 1st was a 21/2 but they are both extremely tall children. My eldest is now 10 and a size 9 adult shoe and my 3rd child is just 8 and a size 5 adult shoe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->