how big are your 6 year olds feet???

My DS will be 7 next month and he wears a 13. He has small feet compared to most 7 yo. I think your DD's feet are perfect!!

Awwwwwww thanks x

really? My son is 7 and size 9! x

really? lol.......... i was starting to think this thread was a bit silly seeing as majority have same size or bigger feet than my daughter lol. :haha:

One of my daughters friends is nearly seven and a size 8 ....and a few more of her friends are only size 9 or 10 which prompted this thread. my youngest daughter is 2 and a size 8 :-/

WOW you have teeny tiny feet ..........NO FAIR!!

My daughter turned 6 last month and is a size 2! she's very very tall though (age 10 clothes!) and same size shoe as my 10 year old cousin - i'm only a size 5 and 5'2" so she's doing well!

Carly is a 13 , my youngest at 3 is a 10!

Mentioned earlier that my 7 year old daughter has size 3 shoe size (US), my son is 10 and is size 8 (US size), my toddler is 18 months and is wearing a size 8.

Aimee will be 6 in february and is in size 13,so is her best friend who is 6 months younger.

my 3 year old size 6, 5 year old size 10, and 7 year old 11.5
all seem quite small compared to others!t

My son just turned 8 yrs old but has worn a size 4(US) for the last 6 months.

Our feet are the same size now which means he sneaks off with my flip flops all the time!

My son just turned 8 yrs old but has worn a size 4(US) for the last 6 months.

Our feet are the same size now which means he sneaks off with my flip flops all the time!

wow !!! my daughter cant wait to get her feet in my shoes but i didnt think it would be for a while lol!!

I notice my sons feet start growing right before he grows taller.

He is pretty tall for his age at 4'4"

My middle daughter had very large feet as a young child.She was adult size 4 by the time she was about 9/10.Thankfully they stopped growing so quickly and now, aged 16, she is a size 5.Very average :D

My daughter has size 13 feet and is 6 years old.....this means her next shoe size up is 'adult' size 1....:wacko: i think for her age thats huge and she looks like a little clown with her massive feet bless her...i'm hoping they slow down...

her feet are much bigger than a few of her friends but as i cant go round asking all the parents in the plaground how big their childs feet are... i thought i would ask for comparison here :haha: ....

My 5 year old is a size 11 :thumbup:

but my 9 year old still takes a size 13 the odd pair of shoes will be a size 1,
your 6 year old has the same size feet as her :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back