How Can I Cope- MC Baby 2

faithforbaby

Reaction score
Hello, I got my BFP for baby 2 five days after my 5 year anniversary. We were over the moon excited. I had labs drawn three different times and all levels were great. I was about a7.5 weeks yesterday. I began spotting Wednesday morning. I called the nurse on call and she said as long as it's not too heavy, it should be ok. It proceeded all day. I was scheduled for my first ultrasound on Thursday (yesterday) afternoon. When I woke up Thursday morning the bleeding had gotten a little bit heavier and on my 2 Hour drive to the appt, I started cramping pretty bad. When I got to the doctors office, I went to the restroom before going in for the ultrasound. I passed the baby then and there. I'm absolutely heartbroken, and this is my first miscarriage. I find myself crying so frequently and I'm just trying to get past all of this. Any advice is greatly appreciated.... 😥

I am so sorry for your loss, this is by far the hardest thing that I think a women can go through. I am not sure there is a magic combination of things that will make you feel better right away. I would say let yourself grieve. Cry, scream, yell if you want to. I cried a lot and still do from at times, but by grieving and not trying to lock it away you will feel stronger little by little. I will say although it sounds so cliche but it does get better over time.

I know how you feel faithforbaby, I to lost my second baby. We were so happy to have another on the way, I felt like I had it easy during the first trimester so far but then on Sept 16th I started bleeding, it was only light but grew heavier and I passed our baby the very next day. I was 10 weeks and heartbroken. I continued to bleed for nine days and now just a few weeks later when I think about it I still get really upset as I suspect I always will.
I've just ordered myself a personal keepsake so that I always have something to carry with me that will help me cope and feel like my baby is always with me. DH and I have also started trying again as I feel like the only thing that will bring me real comfort is getting pregnant again as soon as I can.
In just a few weeks I've come to understand that there must have been something dramatically wrong for this to have happened and that in the long run its for the best. Try to focus on moving past it one step at a time. Take each day as it comes and baby number two will come your way soon.
Easier said than done but time will heal.
Hugs to you hon and I'm so sorry you're going through this. Xx

Thank you both so much! Its been a rough couple of days and there has been a lot of tears and a little anger. I too am eager to get pregnany again. I feel like a small piece of me is missing, but I just have to keep positive and move froward. Thank you For your support ladies!! 💗

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->