how can i help her

angels330

mama to gorgeous girl
Reaction score
my poor baby has beeh screaming in what seems like pain amd i dont know what to do. she has a lot of wind coming out down there and is burping ok, but she didnt have a number 2 yesterday, think it could be that? is there any way i can help move that along? thamks xxx

A little pure orange or apple juice mixed with cooled boiled water. If that fails the it will have to be prune juice (yuck). xx

it only just started last night after i gave her a bit of apple juice lol dang. she see,, better today but still constipated :( s

u can always try warm water with cotton woll balls on her bum massaging round near dat area it helps archie wen hes really constipated xx

it only just started last night after i gave her a bit of apple juice lol dang. she see,, better today but still constipated :( s

aw poor girlie-I agree with sabby-try some prune juice-and then maybe stay away from juice for a while after that, her tummy might not be ready for the acid from the juices. :hugs:

thankyou for the advice guys. tried warm water and massage today - still nothing in terms of movement but she did seem to go to sleep easier. how long should i leave it before i go to the docs do you think ? xx

Is she bottle or breast fed?? I think I read that breast fed babies can go up to a week without a poop and bottle fed can go 3-4 days. if she's really in pain though for more than a few days I'd maybe call a health line and ask what they think.

This happened to Renah when she was a few days old, it was so heartbreaking listening to her screaming. It only lasted through one night though and then she went. We gave her just plain cooled boiled water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->