How can i stop them doing this? Is it legal?

It's illegal regardless if the driveway is occupied or not. Just because you don't drive doesn't mean others don't therefore your driveway cannot b blocked from others.

Are they having an effing laugh :growlmad:

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/lhancock90/10155362_10152476007419188_4647638539515764313_n_zpscb17e563.jpg

Yes it's illegal. Our neighbours did this to us in our old house. We don't drive but they'd block it completely so we had to lift our pram over the wall :growlmad: we took photos and rang 101. Eventually they did stop doing it but keep a log and I'm sure you can go to the council. Keep bugging 101 and give them the registration for each vehicle.

Just ring 101 and see what they say. I would be fuming and going round there

OMG what pee takers, go round there and tell them firmly unless it stops you will be taking it further.

Do they leave vehicles there over night? If they do i put put nails under their wheels lol

I would put nails under too :lol: only so many set of tyres they can go through before getting the message

I would put nails under too :lol: only so many set of tyres they can go through before getting the message

Not cheap either lol. I would be fuming if this was happening to me

How are things now?

They have a brother who lives six doors up, they were on his drive when we walked past yesterday and I said "I wonder if we'll have access to our drive today.." Quite loudly
Today we are car free! If it's back tomorrow I'm calling th council and 101 :)

Seems like that worked! Hope it continues to be car free :)

We've been going through something similar, we live on a private road with only 4 houses, its a really narrow rode so only one car can go up or down. Some idiot keeps parking on the road at the top outside the first houses gates so they can't get in or out and us and the other 2 houses can't get on to or off our road. We came back the other day and he was there again so OH beeped to get him to move, he did after 10 minutes and then reversed back there and then came and gave OH loads of abuse. Police told us to speak to the peoples who's house he is visiting and if he keeps doing it to ring back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->