How can Louis be allowed to just change his mind!

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
Was it just me? Did you hear Louis say he was saving Caroline twice! And then he changed his mind and went to deadlock :growlmad: How can that be allowed?

Once again fixfactor shows why its the biggest pile of c**p on tv!

its actually at the point when they are making it noticeable its a fix..

I wonder if they did it on purpose, its strange how its only week one and theres already lots of controversy around the judging?! I feel sorry for her though, no way should she have gone over Rylan, hes shit, can't even say hes entertaining really. And apparently there was a producer shown talking to louis before he said he was taking it to deadlock but I didn't notice this xx

Dermot was on xtra saying he apparently needs to hear the words 'the act I'm sending home tonight is....'

I think Louis was made to do it.
Drama = more ratings.

xx

Im watching the highlights on This Morning at the moment with my MIL. We think that Louis was influenced by the producers to create drama and more controversy. I don't usually watch X Factor but enjoyed this weekends :)

Its all about Inches in newpaper and magazine columns. AS sad as it is, its not really about talent no more. Look at Jedward for example, all the drama over them too. Granted they are still in public eye but I think thats because of Keith Lemon.

Yh agree it is probably a fix! Ridiculous!

Louis the only one the producers can make do it because hes a pushover and because the public love him no matter what.

Reminds me of when Jedward was on it.

Hopefully he will be gone this week

I dont think xfactor has ever bern about the talent they always have put shit singers through to boost the ratings for entertainment its supposed to be a singing contest not a contet for who entertains the most im sick of x factor evan at the start of the show audition stages its all about the entertainmemt than the singing its a show of humilation and greed.

A proper singing contest was The Voice no false hope no humilation no crap singers and no silly twists to boost up ratings it was everything x factor aint factor is a joke.

The show will always be the same :shrug: I don't really get the fuss though, neither of the acts in the bottom two will/would have won the show anyway.
X Factor always will have their favourite from very early on!

thats the reason why a dont watch it anymore it realy has became a load off crap and a fix.

i only watch the begining then once it goes to the live shows i switch off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->