How can you miss a positive surge?

Lemonflower

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I've been off BCP since Feb and still haven't started my AF. Been TTC the last 2-3 weeks and using OPK at 4.30-5.00 everyday and restricting fluid before that time. I've been reading and now worried I may miss ovulation!!!
When's The best time to test or is there anything else I can do? Do you have to test more than once a day? It's hard because I do not know my cycle yet!
Been to the doctors already about my AWOL AF and bloods are fine, just waiting till the 6 month mark and using OPKs till then!
Any help will be gratly appreciated!
Xx

unfortunetly it can be missed very easily for some ppl,

i have a very short lh surge and can get a positive and be negative in 6hours or less. i test atleast twice a day at 10am and 2pm and sometimes later. luckily i get a line increase as i get closer to my surge so i no when to test more often.

Thank you for your reply hopeforamirac!
I was a bit naive and thought it lasted longer! I better buy some more OPKs!! Is 10 and 2 the best time to test? Gonna have to try to figure out how to discreetly test at work! Xx

Go by the instructionso on the box. Some specifically say to use FMU, while some say not to.

I test around 1:00pm and 6:00pm. the 1pm one i have to do at work. I brought some disposable cups with me, and a few tests that i leave in my test. And i just hang in the bathroom for a while, LOL

It is possible to miss your surge though, i also have a very short surge, and I only know for sure that I O from temping. But whenever I see the OPK getting darker I take that as a sign that it is coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->