How close to positive - anyone use clearblue sticks?

dt1234565

In love with a princess x
Reaction score
How close to positive are these tests do you think? I know they are not positive but just wondering?

Should I test twice a day?

Attachments

• 100_0609[1].jpg
    100_0609[1].jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 34
I think it depends on the person. If you normally see no line on an OPK it may be leading up to a positive! For me though I have never seen lighter than that on an OPK. (I have only been using them for a cycle and half though) I would just keep testing and see if gets darker! Good luck!:flower:

Thanks. I have seen lighter xxx

Will of course keep poas!

xxx

If you're like me you are about 5 days from ovulation. Good luck!

id say few moew days hun keep pos tho x

Test twice a day! Today mine got super dark from 2pm to 7pm!
I'm so excited! I ovulated this week!

hi, i just thought id show you my tests so if your like me O is coming!!!
note: i never took OPK on 1st oct and the dates on the last two are upside down...OOOoops sorry xx
:dust: n :hug: xx

Attachments

• opks...2nd oct.jpg
    opks...2nd oct.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 21
Hey lovely...ive just done my first ever cb opk...here is mine from today!:thumbup:

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 8
ok, well i think you are all right, today or tomorrow it is,

this is this mornings, i reckon its getting very close!, will be testing again this afternoon!

Attachments

• 100_0623[1].jpg
    100_0623[1].jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 18
hi, i just thought id show you my tests so if your like me O is coming!!!
note: i never took OPK on 1st oct and the dates on the last two are upside down...OOOoops sorry xx
:dust: n :hug: xx

DING DONG! thanks for that xx

FF says i am entering my fertile period so i will bd like mad, DH will be pleased!

OK so weird, obviously i am not positive!

this mornings test is at the top and this afternoons is at the bottom.

Guess the best thing to do is dtd and keep testing!

Attachments

• 100_0628[1].jpg
    100_0628[1].jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 17
This is my first time using FF and our first month officially TTC, will FF let me know a few days before ovulation or what? Or do they tell me after the fact, thanks

I've heard not to test in the morning but at night and afternoon.Since morning won't gve you an accurate reading. Just a tip! :)
lots of baby dust to you!

This is my first time using FF and our first month officially TTC, will FF let me know a few days before ovulation or what? Or do they tell me after the fact, thanks

You need to have a previous recorded cycle and it will base it on your records of when your most likely to be fertile. i.e. 27 day cycle between days 11 and 16 (guestimate!). So at least you can get the ball rolling so to speak!

But the cross lines indicating ov usually happen during the event.

You need to have a previous recorded cycle and it will base it on your records of when your most likely to be fertile. i.e. 27 day cycle between days 11 and 16 (guestimate!). So at least you can get the ball rolling so to speak!

But the cross lines indicating ov usually happen during the event.

Thank you for responding, so basically my FF chart wont be of much help until next cycle? Hopefully it will be un-needed then, :thumbup:

It will make sense after ov, but yes the first one is establishing a pattern really.

If you are regular there are lots of good tools out there to give you rough dates of when to test for ov. Just google ov calculator.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->