How could anyone even think this??? :(

When I was admitted to hospital over Christmas, really ill with a chest infection, I was so worried about baby as I wasn't eating, and my consultant said "oh don't worry dear, the baby is a little parasite, it'll take all it needs first, before you'll get any of it!" it didn't really bother me, but I think it would have if some random idiot had called the baby that! :hugs: people are sometimes not worth bothering with. Xx

im sure all the lovely things you and everyone else say to him will outway this one stupid womans pathetic attempt at humor.... x

total jealousy... i wouldnt be upset, id just feel bad for her. you know your baby is NOT a parasite and that your actually growing your son in there. stupid little girl trying to make herself look big when shes just made herself look like an idiot. and if you want to try labour natural well thats your call, i have to say when it does come down to labour you may scream out EPIDURAL!!!!!!!!!!! like i did lol but if you do go natural then go you!

what an idiot. Why does she think her opinion matters. Even with that being her opinion there's no need for it to be spoken! I'd want to hit her. I wouldn't. But i'd want to. She'd definitely get some nasty looks and comments back thats for sure! Don't take it personally tho hun. X

I think she sounds like a very bitter and sad person, just ignore her comments and don't waste anymore time trying to figure out why she would say that :thumbup:

I have no idea why people think they can say what they want to people without caring if it has any effect.

You know how special your baby is :cloud9::cloud9:

xxx

i'd commented before agreeing the girl who came out with that comment was an idiot n said how angry i'd feel. Then strangely enough there's a girl who i get on well with n see occasionally who says she's jealous. Want to be married, wants a baby, and wants one of my kittens too! Lol. Well, despite wanting to be pregnant herself (they're not trying, i think its just a want thing going on), i asked if she wanted to feel baby have a little jiggle. She jumped on the chance but then acted as though it was creepy and said its like an alien and reminds her of a parasite! I didn't get angry. But reminded her that it was my baby. Baby's are supposed to move, i'd be worried if it didn't and i absolutely love it. I'm sure she'll love it too. But until some people experience things, they never quite get it x

i'd commented before agreeing the girl who came out with that comment was an idiot n said how angry i'd feel. Then strangely enough there's a girl who i get on well with n see occasionally who says she's jealous. Want to be married, wants a baby, and wants one of my kittens too! Lol. Well, despite wanting to be pregnant herself (they're not trying, i think its just a want thing going on), i asked if she wanted to feel baby have a little jiggle. She jumped on the chance but then acted as though it was creepy and said its like an alien and reminds her of a parasite! I didn't get angry. But reminded her that it was my baby. Baby's are supposed to move, i'd be worried if it didn't and i absolutely love it. I'm sure she'll love it too. But until some people experience things, they never quite get it x

I'm sorry but what a complete dick head I would have given her what for the stupid Cow!! Don't worry Hun just sounds like a bitter jealous bitch to me.... X

im so sorry you had to go threw this, no on has the right to say such a thing xx

Im pretty sure if I were you, I would have drop kicked her... stupid C U Next Tuesday!! God, people chuff me off!

id have been upset if a total stranger called my LO a parasite but i say it myself LOL 'hes just a little leech, stealing everything off me!' i dont mean it in a nasty way though, i love my son is taking everything he wants from me, thats what im here for :D it's my job!

OMG I think I'd have punched her in the face.

I agree it's probably out of jealously though. I have a friend (who is pregnant) who says she thinks bumps are disgusting and it makes her feel sick when they move. I was a bit offended until OH pointed out she doesn't have a bump as such - she sort of grows all over (I swear she even gets taller!!!) and she probably says that as she is jealous because I'm all bump and she wishes thats what she had.

Any way I'd try and ignore her hun, nasty bitch at least she was a stranger and you don't ever have to see her again :hug:

Oh some women can be so stupid; you enjoy your time with the bump and baby... and you will do what you do when the time comes. I also hope to go as natural as possible, but I think I will be using gas and air... ignore their narrow mindedness. I find women who are not or have not been pregnant can be quite blind to it.. xxx

This woman has got me so mad!! Ive been mulling it over sicnce I read it...how bloody dare she...if anyone is a chuffing parasite it's her, stealing perfectly good oxygen from the rest of us!!

I cannot stand people like this, they have no idea the effect their big mouth has on people they talk to. She will have gone away and thought nothing of what she said, yet it has upset you to the extent it has, which isnt suprising seeing as what she said.
At the end of the day her opinion means S*** and you shouldnt let it get to you, which is easier said than done I know and also im terrible at being silent in situations and being so angry afterwards that I havent said something back at the time which is bound to make you more frustrated.

What matters is your opinion and people that matter to you. Your LO is the most precious miracle that anyone could ever wish for, she hasnt and may not ever get the chance to experience that, so forget her and her trashy mouth, she obviously has no idea or sense to even give her a second thought.

:hugs:

Sounds jealous to me! No one ever says stupid, harsh things like that unless they're jealous. Ignore that witch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->