How did everyone tell there friends??

I really didnt want to tell my friends as i knew they wouldnt be happy. My 2 closest friends were over the moon but every one else stopped talking to me and took great pleasure spreading it round the whole of my town. Eventually my 2 best friends got bored of the fact i wasnt out drinking and hanging round on streets and they never bothered with me either. So i lost pretty much all of my friends, but now i have made such better ones and i am pleased about that, I found out who my true friends were and i no longer waste my time with people that dont matter!! xxx

**UPDATE**
I finally told them - well more annouced it over facebook about 2 weeks ago. Got plenty of congratulation texts and whatever but ive not been invited out the last two weekends...its not as if i was a huge drinker in the first place. Kind of went off booze after club 18-30s holiday in June but thats an entire new thread =]

But ohwell, now to find non-alcoholic cocktail recipes for my birthday next month!
x

my closest friend new from the beginning. She practically held my hand when i did my first pee test in the BHS toilets, i was shaking like a leaf. That particular test was negative, and then it was over, or so we thought. To cut a long story short, i've never been able to get pee tests, but as soon as i got a positive blood test i told all of my other close friends. They were shocked, as they didn't know i was sleeping with my boyfriend, but now they care for my well being, and are so excited for me. I know it's got round school, and i get 'looks', but that's to be expected. My closest friends have stuck by me, and i'm so glad to have them. They've been my rock throughout my first 13 weeks, i hope they stick around! good luck to you telling your friends, i'm sure they will understand.

xx

oh, i just read your last post. Congratulations, i'm so glad everything went well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->