How did she get in there???

Samo

Reaction score
That's what a little girl (who is almost 3!) said to me the other day! My friend babysits 3 little girls and we told the girls about me having "a baby in my tummy" to which the youngest replied "how did she get in there?!"

HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO ANSWER THAT? :rofl:

I was lost for words really, laughed a bit and just said baby girl likes it in there and it is cozy! Then the little girl said "ohhh she likes to hide!" it was so cute! :cloud9:

one of my friends said to her daughter (who is 3) "Shri has a baby in her tummy"
her daughter looked at my tummy, lifted her own shirt and looked at her own cute little round belly and said "so have I!"

LOL!

My 7 year old cousin (BOY!) goes "Raelene, what did you have to do before you got a baby in your belly?"

I mean, how exactly do you answer that? I told him that it happens sometimes and to ask his dad :rofl:

I am so glad I'm having a girl.

lol ever since I told my 2-year-old charge, at every opportunity she lifts up my top and stares at my belly button and says "hullo baby, are you still in there??".

She's so funny :rofl:

that's the best. got to love kids! i am looking forward to those comments! :cloud9:

my three (will be four in december) year old niece knows im having a baby, as her mom (my sister) has told her..but she still looks at me funny as if we're all lying! I dont think she will believe it untill she sees the baby but will probably then think we've just collected him/her from the shops haha!

Aww, so cute!!

My cousin's little girl and me had a 'there is a baby in your tummy?' talk the other day, it was so cute!!

Lauren once said to me

"Mummy, you're belly looks like it has a baby in there"

.....it didn't at the time:dohh::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back