how did u feel in the lead up to labour

Lilbean2

Reaction score
all I can say is my body has totally changed today
I can't walk.. heavy bearing down feeling on my thighs.. very uncomfortable bh in my back
stabby fango pains.. bump may as well touch the floor...

is it a sign of anything???

I know I've had the same feelings for over a month now :(

I've been relatively fine until I woke up today. .have been tempted to call mw

I was like that last week. (week 35) felt like I was totally going to go so soon. But I didn't. Now I feel kinda normal, if that is possible for a woman in the last weeks of pregnancy..... :/

I'm 34 weeks and have felt exactly like you describe for a couple of days now. I feel like a hippo!!

I'm totally ready. If I sit for a while, when I stand up I just feel like my belly is pulling me down, and my butt hurts so much. My muffin top is supersized, and I'm just tired.
Last week I had a feeling that this baby was going to come before 40 weeks, that I'm not going to go overtime, but since Saturday I've been getting this feeling that I've still got a while to go...

When I went into labour with my first is had slow labour for a couple weeks before in how you describe, the day labour started I felt really good though excited, lots of motivation and energy. So hopefully your body is getting ready fingers crossed.x

I hope it is the start of things, luckily everything just went into place over the weekend, so we are prepared for baby....
I was feeling very anxious last night, kept waking up with fango ...
this is number 2 for me, my first I was induced, so it was 0-100 full on labourlike super fast lol I hardly remember anything..

I felt totally normal before I went into labour with my DD, she was 14 days late and right up till then I was going about my day to day life like normal.

am 33+3 an since sun ive all sudden got pain,/cramping/discomfort in a band around pelvic bone. Had go shower sun as was uncomfy sittin standin etc. Bubs is low anyways has has vag pains like engaging or bubs playin in there lol(preg 3 for me didnt have this no1 an had all round pelvic pain in labour no2). Most this got 36+weeks other 2 mainly no2 as no1 was easy preg. Yest was similar and i couldnt bend forward/dwn something stoppin me an was sore lol. Even playin on floor kids hurt lol an thts how i change/dress them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->