How did you announce your pregnancy to your so

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
Today I think I got my bfp, it was very faint so I will be testing again in the morning but now I get to think of fun ways to tell my husband:blush:
This will be our second pregnancy, the first time I told him right away so there was no surprise or anything but this time I want to do something cute. I was thinking about telling him christmas eve so please give me some ideas:)

"Look, today's test has a really faint line on it"
"Oh that's nice".... **turns over and goes back to sleep**

All......4.....times!!!

My husband is really into Jordan sneakers and apparel, so I bought a Jordan baby set with a onesie, hat, and booties, then wrapped it up and gave it to DH :) He was really surprised!

My DH loves Batman. lol He even wore Batman cufflinks on our wedding day. :)

So I bought a little Batman baby onesie and taped a digital pregnancy test to it. Left the wrapped up present on the bed and waited for him to get home. He thought it was a naughty gift!!! LMAO But he was very happy and obviously surprised. :haha:

I bought a bandanna that said big brother and put it on our dog.. however i was so surprised by the positive that I ran into the bed room yelling and scared him half to death.

This time I was planning to do something but I just came down stairs, picked up my daughter and said can you tell daddy your going to be a big sister (she is learning to sign and she knows the sign for big). Really wishing I had done something one of those two times but hubby doesn't really get excited about things and he enjoyed watching my real time excitement both times.

With my first 3 pregnancies I just told him cause I was so excited but this time I got my BFP on his birthday so I took a picture and sent him it (he gets funny about pregnancy test cause you wee on them!) and just put 'surprise!! And extra special birthday present' and believe me it was a surprise to us both xx

I told him a few days after getting aVERY faint line on an internet cheapie. Otherwise he just squints and says "where??" He also gets funny because I've peed on it lol! This time I took a picture and sent it to him while he was at work saying "you're going to be a daddy!"

I didn't have a chance as hubby found a positive test I hid on the top shelf :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->