How did you feel right before you got a bfp?

lauren219

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to this site and would love some advice. I had unprotected sex last Tuesday, and it was roughly a week and a half before my expected period. AF is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but I feel very funny. 2dpo I got very dizzy like to the point of fainting which never happens to me. Day by day my boobs keep feeling fuller and much more sore. I've had a stuffy nose, metallic taste in my mouth and mild cramping. The weirdest thing to me though is that since yesterday I've had this milky white cm (tmi sorry). I keep thinking its my period but its not, I've never had that type of discharge before and find it odd. Maybe this is all in my head and I'm reaching for signs, but could these be possible pregnancy symptoms? I appreciate any input or any stories of how anyone felt right before they got their positive test! Thank you!!

Hey hun well this time around I've had a lot of symptoms. Slightly sore boobs, nausea, weird dreams or trouble sleeping, lots of twinges, couple headaches, mouth ulcers, sore throat waking up in the mornings but my cm had pretty much turned to nothing straight after ovulation. I mean I had small amounts of creamy discharge sometimes a bit stretchy. This month I took note of my cervix and it has remained closed since ov. Up and down but most time up. It's almost tucked away atm lol and it went from hard to soft ish, now my typical pregnancy symptom of being very tired has kicked in today.
I got a very very very faint positive at 6dpo it continued being faint until around 11dpo when it got more noticeable.

Yes your signs do sound good if I was you lovely if AF doesn't show itself tomorrow to buy first response test =) good luck xxxxx

For me during the tww that I got my bfp I actually felt like I had fewer symptoms than my usual tww! A couple days after ovulation I felt a bit bloaty/gassy. Then my slight cough that I had turned into a full on terrible cold. And I also had more cm than usual. That was pretty much it for my really early symptoms. I've got more now, but that didn't start until I was out of the tww.

To be honest I didn't feel different at all it's only as I look back I can pin point symptoms..I was really tired, but I always am? lol I was more emotional than usual, I cried everyday for 6 days before BFP. And I was really gassy! And felt bunged up like a cold was brewing 😊

Hello everyone I'm new to this site and would love some advice. I had unprotected sex last Tuesday, and it was roughly a week and a half before my expected period. AF is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but I feel very funny. 2dpo I got very dizzy like to the point of fainting which never happens to me. Day by day my boobs keep feeling fuller and much more sore. I've had a stuffy nose, metallic taste in my mouth and mild cramping. The weirdest thing to me though is that since yesterday I've had this milky white cm (tmi sorry). I keep thinking its my period but its not, I've never had that type of discharge before and find it odd. Maybe this is all in my head and I'm reaching for signs, but could these be possible pregnancy symptoms? I appreciate any input or any stories of how anyone felt right before they got their positive test! Thank you!!

I'm curious to see ho your test turns out. AF is due to arrive thurs or fri for me. Can't tell if my symptoms are real or if I'm making them up.

i read alot of people who got bfp says the same thing, that the month they got bfp is actually the month they had the LEAST symptoms.............i really hope i can follow this trend because i am now 13dpo and had little to ZERO symptoms.......im waiting to test on 14dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->