How did you go into labor?

arj

Reaction score
Did you start with a show? Waters breaking? Contractions?

For my 1st I started with bloody show at 2am and a low ache that eventuated into contractions. Had to have waters broken by MW.

For my 2nd It started with a strong contraction at 1am and went from there, no latent phase! Waters broken by MW.

What was your story?

I was induced at 8.00am, waters broke 10.30pm that night and had Sophia at 9.45 the next morning. It went so fast!

Mine started at 7:30 am with mild aches, didn't get a bloody show until I was about 3cm dilated at the hospital at 1am the next day and my waters broke about 3:30am when I was fully dilated! They probably would of broke them themselves earlier had they listened to me and bothered to check

My contractions started at 4pm and quickly jumped to 2-3 minutes apart, so I was at the hosiptal by 7pm, and had my waters broken around 9pm. Our LO was born at 6:30am. I never saw anything that looked like my mucous plug or bloody show before hand.

Good luck with your little boys! :thumbup:

I had a show on the Monday morning then at 3.15am on the Tuesday my waters went followed immediately by strong contractions a couple of minutes apart. Got to the birthing centre at 5am and I was already 8cm dilated. He wasn't born until 11.49am as I had a very long pushing stage which ended in a ventouse and an episiotamy .

i had braxton hicks for months that got stronger the farther i got. i was induced because i was overdue and gave birth vaginally:)

I actually had a membrane sweep (was already dilated 3cm/70%) and had bloody show. Then contractions started that evening and I slep until 2:30am when they woke me up.

My water broke, I had contractions all night, but didn't progress past 3cm so I was induced at 6am the next morning..9 hours later I started pushing and after over 4 hours of pushing I ended up with a c section.

I lost my mucus plug on the Tuesday after my sweep Monday, had another sweep on Thursday. Contractions started at 1am on Saturday morning up until this point i had no signs of labour at all and had LO at 9:52am that morning.

Waters broke with no signs other than a quiet baby that day, contr actions started straight after that, 7 hours later she was born!

I had contractions which started around 3 am went to hospital around 5.30 am and was 2-3 cm dilated so got sent home. Went back around 11 am and was 4-5 cm. Waters broke around 7pm and finally gave birth at 8.27 pm :) x

It was 4:10am I was in bed asleep and I woke up to a pop lol my waters broke. Rushed to the toilet put on a towel. At 4:20am had my bloody show. Danced around the house a bit I was so excited that is until the contractions/ pain hit. Roll on 14 hours later and my son was in my arms :) x

I've put contractions, but I'd been loosing my mucas plug for a couple of weeks before. Then contractions started at 4am, went to toilet and had a small bloody show. Had contractions all day, then a big bloody show around midnight I think, got to hospital at 2am and my waters broke while I was being examined, Noah was born at 932 x

We had sex on the Wednesday night and I woke up to a bloody show the next morning. Nothing all day and then at 2am that night my contractions started, she arrived 4 hours later :)

I didn't! Never had a contraction, feels very strange when I have a beautiful baby boy! x

I was already 2/3cm dilated when I went in with pre-eclampcia at 35 weeks. I was given my first steroid injection at 7pm and was said I'll be getting induced in 12 hours if everything is okay and my second steroid injection could be given. The monitor was showing mild contractions I couldn't feel at all. Then my waters went on their own at 2am and Isaac arrived at 11.30am via emergency forceps.

So yeah was a fast and in my eyes a steady labour. Fair enough a shock at him being early he was healthy though but I think compared to other peoples first births etc think I did well :)

1. Pains started early hours of the Friday morning. M/w broke my waters 8 am Saturday as was only 3cm. She was born at 10!
2. Meant to be a home birth. Emergency section!
3. Elective section.
4. Elective section.
5. Was going to try vbac decided elective section. Ended up emergency section.
When i have another it will definitely be elective section.

I was induced. After my first sweep at term I lost my plug and had a bloody show but nothing more. 2 more sweeps did nothing so I went in for induction. The mw broke my waters first to see if that would kick start things but that didn't work either so I was put on the drip xx

I had a bloody show on the Wednesday morning and started contracting that afternoon. She was born Friday afternoon after 2 days of contractions :wacko:

My waters broke and then had no sign of labour so they had to induce me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->