How Did Your Morning Sickness Start?

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Just what the title says...did you just wake up nauseous and/or throwing up one day or did it ease in with tiny bouts of nausea that go away after barely a minute? I'm feeling the latter and wondering if MS is just around the corner or this is it?

With my first two pregnancies I was nauseous before af was due and it continued to get worse, with lots of sickness, vomiting and retching (sorry tmi). It didn't fully go away until about 16-18weeks.

With this pregnancy I haven't felt sick once 'yet' lol

I've just been having waves every few days. This morning I started dry heaving!! And I'm still feeling a little weird in my tummy.

I've been gagging like crazy when I brush my teeth, but only if it's as soon as I wake up.

I feel nauseous from about 10 mins after I wake up until I go to sleep. Brushing my teeth is awful and sitting down for a wee makes me heave?! I feel slightly better if I eat but it doesn't last long.

With my son I had occasional nausea and with my daughter I vomited everyday brushing me teeth. So attractive!

well for me it started at 4 weeks and it was always bad in the evenings but not bad in the mornings at all. i remember i woke up soooooo hungry that i felt like i was going to throw up if i didnt eat. i still feel that way too but its definitely more of a hunger pain than a morning sickness one, because morning sickness made me constantly nauseated. at week 10 not even food helped because my morning sickness got to the point of vengeance because it was on and off throughout the first tri. it was normally mild anyway, you know, basically just going away or becoming mild whenever i ate food. but one time i didnt feel sick at all even when i didnt eat and then i got worried but the next following two weeks was HORRIFIC... like morning sickness was the worst it could ever be. it went away for good in week 12. MS varies in intensity for everyone though so sometimes it could be so bad that smells trigger it (not for me though) and other times it could be mild that it goes away after adding food. some women cant even keep down liquids for a second. for me, i think the iron in my prenatals made it all the worse.

Literally the day after my bfp it's started. Nausea..vomiting after I eat and gagging and heaves over teeth brushing. Mostly in my experience it kicks in like a trigger once I "know" I'm pregnant. 6 weeks or so in general one time as far as 8 weeks. Eases for me around 16 weeks.

It started with: "Wow, I don't even have morning sickness!! I don't feel pregnant at all!!!". It has reared it's ugly head every time I have said: " Whew! My morning sickness is over!".

With my ds I felt fine until 6weeks then woke up one morning and bam- puked 10+ times a day till 20 weeks. With this pregnancy I have been getting mild intermittent nausea since before i got my bfp, usually when I am hungry.

Mine started with the strange desire to eat only Tangy Cheese Durrito's and pickled onion flavored monster munch a little bit before my BFP. Then that passed and I started feeling really nauseous when thinking about certain foods, or smelling certain foods. Eventually I went off just about everything food related until it was actually in my mouth (then it usually tasted pretty good if I managed to get it down my throat) and the first time I threw up was at the smell of my DH cooking burgers under the grill at about week 7. Since then it's been TOTALLY all over the place, with me having no idea whether I'll feel ok or terrible from one hour to the next. I can go four days feeling totally fine (as long as I stay away from anything that doesn't 'sound' really good) and randomly start being sick the next afternoon. :nope:

For me it started around 5.5 weeks and comes in waves it is much worse when I'm hungry z

Oh I just remembered one of my CLASSIC telltale signs....I find myself looking at a food item on my plate and feeling ill just looking at it. Literally staring at it..analyzing it with my eyeballs for no reason lol...look away look away..

Oh, mine is so bad right now! I found out very early... 6 days before my missed period. I was thinking "Man, I might be one of the lucky ones who feels NOTHING!"....WRONG!!!!

It started Christmas eve (about 5.5 weeks)... right when I wake up and start to move... I'm gagging! I haven't actually thrown up yet, which is good because I'm keeping food down, but it's still miserable! On top of the nausea, I'm having moments where I feel like I could pass out at any given second. I start getting the sweats and feel out of breath... OH THE JOYS! But, I know it will all be worth it... just hoping the sickness doesn't last much longer :dohh:

My doc suggested kids toothbrushes for gagging while brushing.

I had food aversion since a week before my BFP but didn't get actual MS until 6 weeks. It started on a Sunday night after we ate dinner and I was so sick that night. Woke up and was throwing up. It's gotten increasingly worse but I bought some Preggie Pops yesterday and it's actually kept it at bay and I am able to eat. Not much, but I can eat.

I thought I was lucky because I was symptom free at 6 weeks, the first pregnancy ms hit at 6 weeks.

This time it arrived at 7 weeks and has been relentless. I seem to be preferring sharp drinks like lemon, they seem to help.

I was perfectly fine felt normal hit 6weeks and 5 days and bang got up and felt so so sick my hg developed from there and finally went at 13 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->