How do I attach a journal to my siggy?

goddess25

Reaction score
As the title says I want to attach my TTC journal to my siggy.. i have seen it on some other posters replies to me, but not sure how to do it. I will keep looking and see if i can find it.

Thanks

I got a new lap top for Christmas Dell Inspiron 8 mini and as you may know it doesn't have a CD drive, but I have an external CD drive to use. When I insert the Windows XP setup disk into the drive it doesn't start the setup it just show me the contents of the CD. I've tried to click on the setup icon with the file extension .exe and it won't start but jeust tell me that there is no application to run the program and i can't boot from the removable devices either. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE.

you probably will want to repost this hun.. you have replied on my thread so no one will see it.

As the title says I want to attach my TTC journal to my siggy.. i have seen it on some other posters replies to me, but not sure how to do it. I will keep looking and see if i can find it.

Thanks

Have you created your journal already? If not do so. Copy the link in the address bar to it.

Edit signature and you can either paste the link in there or if you want a tidier look type words you would like to appear for instance 'My Journal'. Highlight these words you have just written, go to the small globe with a chain on it in the toolbar, next to the fonts/attachemnt options. This should open a new box in which you insert the web address you previously copied to your journal. Click ok. Should work :thumbup:

P.S i'm not entirely sure what that message thing above is :wacko:

Ok will try that later.. it sounds a bit complicated. My journal is a totaly snooze fest anyway so there might not be much point. Thanks so much though. I am so illiterate with computers that i find your little explanation of how to do it a wee bit intimidating.
:)

honestly if i can do it anyone can! You can pm me if you want help :hugs:

Thanks very much for your help - it is done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->