how do i do this?!

MomBound521

Reaction score
hi, so i just bought the 7 pack of FRER ovulation tests, :thumbup: and i just started my period today... BUT my periods are extremely irregular, i mean like i get one every 5 to 7 months MAYBE. and they last like 4 to 8 days :growlmad: sooo, when would i start to take the ovulation test? the instructions are too confusing, i figured i'd ask you ladies :shrug: thank you!
nighty night :sleep:
sincerely,
MomBound

I didnt want to R+R. With a cycle that long i have no idea when to tell you to use them. I would go online and buy some cheap OPK's since you might need a lot more than 7 of them to find O. I bought a bunch of them on Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com. I think I got 50 OPK and 15 pregnancy test for $25. Good luck and :dust:

Hi hun...
Id start after your next period... (af) and track it from there maybe on fertility friend its a website for tracking and track for a month and see, its hard as some months id be late for af and would mess up ovulation testing... as well maybe have sex every other day and you still be in for a chance, Good luck hun and hear if you need a chat :flower: R and R - read and run x

Oh boy, you definitely want to get some cheap OPKs, there's no way 7 will be enough with such long cycles!! Have you talked to your dr about how long/irregular your cycles are, there's a good chance you're not ovulating if they are that long. If you are (and hopefully that's the case) it will be hard to time :sex: since you don't know when your fertile window is. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->