how do i find my post

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
i posted a few weeks ago about guessing what sex my baby will be im having a gender scan sat but now i cant find it i wanted to update it once i know so anyone know how to find it i looked in my user cp thing but its not there

go to user cp at top left of your screen will bring your edit page
scroll down to list thread subscsiptions and click all the threads you have ever wrote in will come up xxx

if you go to your user profile and than the statistics tab there is an option to view all threads by X. click on that and it should take you to all of the threads you have started.

or if it's not a thread you started you can click on your name to the left and there's an option to find all posts by X and it will take you to all posts you have made. If you were the thread author though the above way is quickest I believe

Another way to do is to click on your username (in the top right hand corner of the screen, by unread posts, or by clicking your username in a thread) and then from your profile click on "statistics" and then "find all threads by..." and it will come up there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->