How do i get 2 tickers next to each other??

pcake

Mummy to our pork chop!
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

Hope ur all well. Can someone please help me out??- i often see signatures with 2 tickers next to each other in a line, as opposed to just on top of each other (which is how mine are now). Id really like to have 2 tickers next to each other,but i cant do it!! ::dohh:

Been trying to figure this out for ages- its driving me crazy!!

Thanks so much!!
xx

Hey!
I see no one has replied to you yet.. so I thought i'd give it a shot. Just bare with me; im really terrible at explaining things...

going by your signature at the moment I would guess that you know how to edit your signature and get codes and what not.. so all you really do is copy the first code (which will be your first ticker on the line) followed by just a space and then copy the next code (your second ticker.) if you do this rather than pressing enter and going down onto another line then they should be next to each other.. hopefully this helped you a little bit.. :) good luck and feel free to PM me if you need clearer instructions. x

Hey misszoeex!!

Thanks SO much for replying!! I really appreciate it- 41 views and u were the only person that did, so much appreciated!!

I worked it out, ur directions were totally easy to follow, so thanks very much!!

Hope ur pregnancy is going well- uv got a lovely bump!! :)

Thanks again
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"