• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do i get my hair off the carpet!!!!?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Iv tried to clean my carpet with the vac but its just not doing anything!!...it picks up the little bits but it doesnt pick up my hair...you'd think we have a pet in the house when you see the amount of hair on the carpet and to make it worse i have jet black hair!!...what do i do?...its awful and my carpet looks dirty still!!...

Any advice?? xx

Is there brushes on the hoover head - for use on a wooden floor? If so change it to that setting (the non carpet one) and hoover again. The brushes should pick up your hair - at least thats what mine did.

The only other thing I can think of is that if your hoover doesn't have that attachment, buy a new head that does, and for the time being use a bristle hair brush to get the hair up - either real or one of the round metal ones you can get from asda etc.

Get a rubber glove,wet it and brush your hand along the carpet with it,you need to keep re wetting it so keep a bowl of water handy but you will be amazed at the amount of hair it picks up.Hope that helps.
xxxx

Get a rubber glove,wet it and brush your hand along the carpet with it,you need to keep re wetting it so keep a bowl of water handy but you will be amazed at the amount of hair it picks up.Hope that helps.
xxxx

that's what i was gonna say lol
its a trinny and suzanna tip that one
works wonders
xx​

what ive been doing and it works great is get a rubber soled shoe (i use my slipper lol) and drag my feet around (means i dont get a sore back! lol) works fantastically!! xx

I was about to suggest rubber gloves too! My sister has really long blonde (ruined!) hair that falls out all the time, and we have a black carpet so the rubber gloves come in very handy :lol:

Thanks girls!!! will give it a try tommorow! :hugs:

what ive been doing and it works great is get a rubber soled shoe (i use my slipper lol) and drag my feet around (means i dont get a sore back! lol) works fantastically!! xx

I do this to get my dog hairs up. works great x :thumbup:

I <3 Trinny and Suzanna!!!

I was going to suggest getting a Dyson. Totally worth the money! We love ours.

I use my hard yard brush.Works a treat but I have just bought a Vax which has a turbo head its fab.very similar to a dyson but cheaper xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->