How do i get through the next 8 weeks?

bluejoyx

Reaction score
Hi, My history is that i had a misscarriage at 10 weeks in January last year, chemical pregnancy last July and a misscarriage at 6 weeks in November, I have a beautiful 4 year old boy and didnt have any problems with his pregnancy. My period is due on Wednesday but i allready have 4 positive pregnancy tests from yesterday and today. But i am so scared that something is going to go wrong, i want to enjoy pregnancy not be worrying over every little niggle. How am i suppose to get to the 12 weeks safe point? Any hints tips statistics that will keep me going? I was told when i had my last misscarriage that i should have a scan at 6 weeks but even that seems a million miles away! Thanks

Hey there!I am in the same boat! congrats by the way! Why is it that 3 months when ttc goes sooo fast and then when you're waiting for that 3month preg mark it drags!I thought of having a scan earlybut decided against it,my last bub was 11.5wks and was alive until the day before so I dont think an early scan will reassure me. might ask for an 11wk scan rather than a 12 though! Good luck I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you!

Didn't want to read and run. The simple answer is there is no way to completely relax until you get to that safe mark. As you will see from my sig I've been there a few times myself and even got past the 12 week mark. All I can advise is take things as easy as you can get away with and take each day as it comes. Maybe try and set yourself daily tasks that could keep your mind occupied. But in honesty, you won't relax and chill out. I'm so sorry for your losses but each pregnancy is different and I realyl hope this is your forever baby.

You too pip xxx

Forgot to add that I would recommend going into PAL section on here. The ladies are brilliant and are so supportive.

I just got my BFP and I am feeling much the same. I had MC back in August and then a chemical November. I am both happy and bricking myself.

I forgot to add I got to 10 wks 4 last time, and heart beat was there two days before my MC. I am not going to have an early scan I'd rather wait until 12 weeks.

Thankyou ladies for your time to reply!! I think i am going to take the advice and take one day at a time. I wish you all the best and good luck!!!

:hugs: hun im scaed of getting bfp too,just take it one day at time and treat urself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->