How do I know if my AF is here?

pumpkin007

Reaction score
Sorry to sound a little dense, but I miscarried 4 weeks ago and have been bleeding til sunday just gone ( although it was more of a brown discharge towards the end sorry if tmi) today I have been having that dull ache that I normally get just before af arrives, and I am bleeding again and although it is not bright red, there is more than there has been for a while, am I being a little premature or could this be it? I was extremely regular b4 I got pg, and had a natural miscarriage, just impatient and want to start ttc as soon as possible, thanks x

You're not dense, and I'm very sorry for your loss. Usually, it takes at least 20 days of no bleeding before you can get your first cycle. My doctor says, on average 4-6 weeks. You may be experiencing the the end of the m/c still. Hang in there.

You're definitely not dense. I had almost 6 weeks of spotting/bleeding before it stopped for two/three weeks and then I got my first period after my MC. It would stop for 3/4 days and then start up again. :cry: ...It was very depressing because DH wouldn't even BD when I was still bleeding. Hang in there and it will stop eventually. You have to have at least two weeks of nothing before you can count bleeding as a period, have you had your hCG levels tested to make sure they're back to 0? The made me do that to make sure the pregnancy had cleared my system. Good luck.

Good news I think, still bleeding but quite heavy and bright red, sorry tmi, cant belive I am so excited to have an AF lol. Hubby has also booked us a lovely romantic weekend at the end of the month for my bday so I am sure he will be happy if this is it iyykwim. Quick question though, would you count from today as the first day or 2 days ago although it was only brown discharge? thanks x

CD1 is the first day of red flow. This is what I've read everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->