Deleted

Attachments

• 120411-091741.jpg
    120411-091741.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 120411-091750.jpg
    120411-091750.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 16
I use stretch mx by rodial, it is expensive but I promise you it works :) I've used it myself and mine have almost completely gone now sxx

Slim Gym Rio. its like a tens machine and ive been using it for a while it seems to be helpping the flappy bits i have. although its still early days and nothing drastic will happen right away, someone mentioned to use anti-aging creams soemthing to do with them trying to improve elasticity in the skin, im not sure how true that is though or if it works. take it easy, it wont be like that forever x

My tummy looked like that for a while. After about 6 months, the stretchies faded & you can hardly see them. I know its an infuriating answer, but i think time is the only thing that'll improve their appearence. Keeping your skin well moisturised can only help, but personally, im not convinced stretch mark creams are worth it.
Ill see if i can post a pic later, but am on my phone so unsure if ill be able to :)

I still have a bit of a mummy tummy im afraid, but at just 3 weeks pp, i think you look great

I went though that with each of my girls , the stretch marks fade over time and my pouch never fully went away but with diet and exercise it go's down alot.

I wished my belly looked like that :) not helping sorry but you look amazing to say you had a baby 3 weeks ago!

1. You look absolutely amazing for 3 weeks postpartum. You need to be kind to yourself and your body, especially since you had an emc. You spent nine months with a little person stretching everything out, and most people take that long to bounce back.

2. The stretch marks will fade over time. Oil can help keep everything feeling better but it's not likely to make them go away.

3. Fat loss from diet and exercise is the only thing that's going to make your stomach shrink and it probably will never be quite the same without surgical intervention. But try to love your post baby body for the miracle that it produced!

I agree with the above posters- you look amazing! Focus on your beautiful little one- get to walking when your doctor releases you to do so- the marks will fade with time

Not sure if you have it their but red light therapy is something we have here... kind of like a tanning bed but no uv rays or anything like that. My friend used it and it faded hers completely. I had some similar to yours but after a year PP they are pretty light now, the weight loss helped to lighten them too. I also had and EMCS, don't worry hun take it easy with time it will look much better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->