How do I post a picture of a possible BFP test? X

Katieb07

mummy to hollie and bump!
Reaction score
Hello all I've been trying to post a picture of my test result too see what you lovely people think but I can't do it! Could someone please explain how to post so I can put it on here please? X x

Click on go advanced, then scroll down, and go to manage attachments, then you should be able to browse your computer for the image, then click upload.

Hope this helps :)

Here it is x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 61
Thankyou ladies I'm still a little unsure I've done a test first thing this morning and there is still a line there but it looks even fainter than the one I have posted x x

Was it the same make of test you used for this morning?

Try and post a pic of this new one.
But they do say that a line is a line.........so still BFP

I will post one Hun when I am on computer just on iPhone and not sure if I can post off here x x

Here they are all three tests i have done since Wednesday what do you think? x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 19
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 22
Definitely preggers Katie. Congrats.
How far along are you? We found out on the same day!! Did you use tesco pregnancy tests? x

Thanku huni! Just been to gp because I've been on antibiotics for a chest infection so I was worried. I've had it confirmed that I am! Can't believe it! Because I stopped taking the pill they said it's hard to predict so there taking it from LMP and tha would be 6 weeks but xod only be three. Got appointment beginning of august to see midwife and they will send me for a scan to find out x x

Oh yay. I knew it.
Well done.

Congrats!!!

Im not sure how far gone i am hun because i came off the pill and the gp said to me that its hard to tell with periods having a tendency to delay once you come off it, so i am just wondering weather to get a clear blue or not! Or to wait until i see the midwife! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->