How do I stop worrying?

tali

Reaction score
OK, so we had a MMC six weeks ago at 9 weeks, it'd stopped growing at 6, my first period was bang on time and now we start again.

We've had the tears, the anger and have come to terms with it quite well - I still have my moments where I have a good blub but otherwise am keeping positive.

My theory being we conceived easily the first time round and my body has got itself back into pre-pregnant state quickly. I am hopeful and know that my MMC was just one of those things.

I can't help but worry and wonder what'll happen the next time. I know worrying isn't going to help - just wanted to know how people kept the worry from turning you into a fruit loop :wacko:

How did you cope, or not? I am looking forward to being pregnant again but am also petrified as to what it may bring having miscarried once already. Hints, tips and advice will be greatly recieved!

Hi Tali

I had a MC 7 moths ago i was 7 and a half weeks and also went from angry to worry, to be totaly honest with you i think everyone is different and cope differntly, some will worry all though there TTC and or next Pregnancy and some will just be chilled out about it and wait.

I thought about it while TTC but the real worry came when i got PG again, i did worry about it alot but not enough to stress out to much, you will find that you want time to pass quickly to get out of the danger zone! i am still worrying and hoping that everything will be ok altho i have had a scan and everything seems fine i still have that niggle in the back of my head which i think is normal for anyone that has had a loss.

You are totally normal to worry and you may have that little niggle at the back of your mind but take each day one at a time..

Good luck TTC i hope you get your sticky very soon xxx

We lost our baby #4 at 11 weeks. And that was 9 months ago. Some days I STILL wake up with tears in my eyes. I MISS my baby that, though I never got to meet in this world, I LOVE so much.
How I cope? I pray and trust in God. I dont ask God why, because I know He has great plans for me and my family. I trust in Him at ALL times. That doesnt mean that it is always easy, or that every month I get upset when AF comes AGAIN, like it has for 9 months straight. It means, even when I cry I still trust in God and I KNOW He hears my cries and prayers, and sees my pain, and sees my Trust in Him.

Thanks for your comments - in some way it's nice to know I'm 'normal' in my coping with things as sometimes I feel like maybe it's abnormal. I take each day as it comes and know that whatever happens my partner and I are strong enough to get through things together - that in itself I'm grateful for. He is truly my rock and I wouldn't have wished to have gone through all I've been through without him by my side.

Onwards and upwards - I can cope with whatever life throws my way.

I've just sent out positive words to the universe and trust that what will be will be. I've had to stop worrying as it was eating me up.

I MC at 10 wks 4 days back on the 24th August, my cycles are now at 31 days but no luck so far. I have to trust it will happen when it is right.

I'm with you on that score hippylittlej - I tell myself it wasn't the right time the last time but when the time is right it will happen. I have to believe that right now otherwise as you say it starts to eat you up.

We have to keep positive and hopeful - what other way is there to be when it comes to TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->