How do I tell anyone?

Jen_H

Reaction score
I just don't know how to tell anyone. I know I cant bury my head about it any longer but I just don't know what to do.

Its a surprise pregnancy, and its going to be badly received not just by hubby but for other reasons within the family. I just don't know what to do. I feel so bloody miserable all the time.

I just cant bring myself to admit 'i'm pregnant' to anyone.

Girl, you need to tell your husband. He's probably going to be hurt/angry that you kept this from him. It sounds like you have a very complicated family situation and no one really needs to know right now except your husband. I would say the exception to that would be if you are concerned about domestic violence if you tell your husband...

Big :hugs:
I hope your husband and other family members surprise you with more positive reactions than you expect. Why do you think the news will be so badly received?

Just do it!

Dont let them bring you down and if people in the family dont like it tuff! your pregnant! a little miricle is growing in there!

The first time i told my family i was pregnant my grandfather called me all the names you can think of and more, 9 months down the line he was holding his great grandchild with love and pride!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->