how do i work this out :(

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies , how do i work out what cycle day im on ? i had a mmc got told 14th june no hb , but didnt really pass anything till thurs sorry if this is tmi or i upset any 1 , but last night making dinner i felt a gush went to bathroon and this big lump alot bigger than the greyish thing i passed on thurs , anyway my cheapo pound test is showing neg , and iv never bled much , what day would you count as cd 1 , thanks for reading and i hope this makes sence :hugs:

Hmm, i think it's the day you properly start bleeding and losing clots.

I had my mc happen all of sudden in one day so i know that was cd1 for me.

Hi Susan

:hugs: I would probably count Thurs as cd1, but the 1st cycle is so hard to track anyway a couple of days here or there prob won't make it any more inaccurate.

Hope this passes quick for you and you can get back on track soon.

take care

hx

ps love the kitten in your avatar :flower:

thanks ladies , yeah i put thurs as cd1 on mymonthlycycles , yeah the kitten is spot we had his mum she had 4 kittens but she got knocked down :( , :hugs:

I was told first day of bleeding but if you are planning to concieve this month be prepared to ovulate any time in the next 2-5 weeks and you will not be able to rely on HPT at the end of the cycle. I am having to have blood tests even though i got negative hpt not long after MC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->