how do u know??

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
when its ur period and not just afterbirth? my little boy is still only 12 days so i know its to soon for a period but do u just stop bleeding for a while then have a period or does the bleeding continue onto a period?

i hope this makes sense im just so confused lol

xx

never too early for a period unfortunately! i had after birth bleeding for just under 2 weeks, then it stopped, and a few days later i got my period, the end of the lochia was all browny, and the period started like a normal period, my gp couldn't believe it either as it went on for weeks, but that was due to my stupid pcos :dohh:

My bleeding went on for 6 weeks and I haven't had a period yet, and David is a little over 5 months now. I'm breastfeeding, though, so I don't know if it's different if you're FFing.

hmmm see about 4 days ago ( 9days after given birth) it slowed right down andwas just brown stuff similar to the end of ur period then 2days later andstill to this day im loosing fresh blood, so would that be my period? lol

princess-bump i also have pcos so maybe we get it quicker but the mw did say ur first period is heavier than normal!

this is all more confusing than pregnancy for me haha

xxx

I bled for ages after too, was breast feeding for 5.5 months though. Seemed to have my second period only two weeks ago, but that lasted 10 days! Real nasty one too. Hopefully this is the turning point and all will get back to normal now??!

Well you know, with my bleeding I had times where I would think it was trailing off, but then it would get heavier and would confuse the heck outta me. But that didn't happen to me at 12 days... I bled for a long time and that happened more toward the end, like at 5 weeks or so. So maybe it's ending for you, or it is your period? You're right, it's confusing!

lol sorry for confusing every1 my minds boggled already! i have a 2 week check at the docs tommorow so il ask him. just feels as though its my period as i have been rather crampy today and have that kinda pressurey feeling in my ahem ahem lips! lol and if its not my period then im going to be such a whimp when it actually is haha

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->