How do you all feel after BD?

Sophm88

Reaction score
Me and OH are TTC and every time after BD I get so excited thinking maybe this is the one where the little spermies make it and from that day on any slight symptom similar to pregnancy symptom I get overly excited! I think OH thinks I am a mad woman! :fool: It cant just be me can it?! :laugh2:

LoL I just started really TTC this past cycle so I am with you on that! It is hard to not symptom spot, especially when actually trying to get pregnant. To make matters worse AF is late and BFNs. I just want the witch to show so I can start another cycle!!!

I am glad I am not the only one!! It's so difficult not to symptom spot! How late is AF for you? That's frustrating either show up or give you a BFP!!

It is very frustrating!!! I am 6 days late now. She really needs to show up so I can get back to symptom spotting. haha lol..

Haha exactly! Once AF has been and gone it will all begin again!! :laugh2:

LoL I know it will. Now I am going crazy about the witch showing. I had a dream that she came. Well I woke up and she didn't! CD40, ugh!!!

What a dream to have! haha. Fingers crossed she turns up soon for you to start symptom spotting again! Have you had any AF symptoms?

Lots a couple weeks ago. Nothing now. :(

That is strange? Have you thought about testing again?

I did a couple days ago, BFN. I just did a Jillian Michaels kickboxing workout. Maybe that will bring it on lol..

Maybe you should BD too? That never fails to bring AF on for me - the most inconvenient timing! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->