• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you delete a post?

You Have to ask a moderator to delete it....I Think xx

a post or the start of a thread hun?
if it's a thread the mods have to do it, if it's just a post, go to edit then go advanced and you can delete it from there hth x

You can get rid of a post by editing it and deleting it and just replace it with a full stop

Sorry I know I'm being dumb but how do I know who the mod is? lol

it's wobbles, her name is in the top left corner of the board, just click on her name x

if it's a thread the mods have to do it, if it's just a post, go to edit then go advanced and you can delete it from there hth x

How do I delete it? I can't find anything. They say I need at least one character in my post.

How do I delete it? I can't find anything. They say I need at least one character in my post.

Most people replace the comment/thread with a fullstop. :)

Ohh!!!haha. I was hoping to not do that cos I didn’t want to tease anybody hahah

I want to make a post to ask a question, but having trouble figuring oout how to creat on... help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->