How do you find time to work out?

Beltane

Mother of 3 Boys!
Reaction score
I seriously don't know how to find the time! When Tristen is sleeping, I dart around the house doing laundry, preparing meals, doing dishes and tending to my other child. How in the heck do you find the time? Im sick of these god damn rolls!!!!!

i end up exercising at 9pm, when everyone is in bed. Its an effort but caffeine helps me to vaguely stay awake :rofl: x

i try and do it now maddi's older, and in front of her, she can't help but laugh :)

I do struggle, especially working full time too... but its best for me to go on my days off, when I first get up!! Get the workout out of the way!! :)

I'm using a treadmill and break up 4-5 mile by doing 1-5 mile while Katie is down for her nap and Joe is playing then do the other 3 mile when the lo's are in bed, like Charlotte sometimes it's nearly 9pm but I just do it before I sit down and relax :)

I go to classes at the leisure centre. Both my kids go to bed at 7, so I go to 7.30pm classes 3-4 times a week.

When I return to work, I intend to cycle there and back, so that will be my workout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->