how do you know it's mc?

lumpy_bumpy

Reaction score
Hi, having avoiding the forum when trying to come to terms with my mmc in Jan I find myself desperately seeking advice.

Since Feb we have not taken any precautions but didnt feel we were actively trying as no AF since mmc.

2 days ago I had some light spotting and cramping and I was ready to welcome AF! This progressed to the worst cramps I have experienced which lead to vomiting. This settled as painkillers kicked in and kept cramping at bay however last night cramping returned with a vegence and I began to bleed very very heavily and passed alot of clots of various sizes.

I called my surgery and was seen within half an hour, awaiting blood test results over next few days.

Having had this awful experience before this was all to familiar. I'm not sure what advice I'm asking for but basically could this be an early mc (I was 17wks first time).

Thanks

I'm sorry hun but it does sound like it, I'm so sorry it's happened a second time to you. xx

If it was then there should still be some hcg hormone. I had miscarriages at 6 weeks - in december and then again last week. Both times I still had hormone levels dropping while I was still bleeding.

:hugs: I hope you get some answers and hope you are doing ok.

Ladies, firstly I'm so sorry for your losses but thank you so much for your replies.

I did a test and came back definate negative so this leads me to believe it's just been a heavy period!

I feel very relieved I have to admit!! I'd imagine dr's blood tests should say the same!

Thank you again ladies..............here's hoping next month is a bit easier!

lumpy-bumpy after ii had Charlie 16th march i bled for 3 weeks then my AF showed 5 weeks after birth and it was heaviest period i ever had.. and that had couple of clots etc in it.... hope you get results back which relay some good news xxx

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->