How do you know which way baby is?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
Is there a way you can tell which position baby is or is this something only the midwife will be able to tell?

I cant tell at the moment and midwife hasnt mentioned anything but u can sometimes tell from where u feel movement x

I feel all my kicks at the bottom of my belly so will this mean she is head up at the moment?

They start feeling from 30 weeks... It's fairly easy to tell which side they are on by where their back is, it should feel like a long hard area.
Bit harder to tell head from bottom. Midwives can do it and they say the head moves easier than bottom but I can't tell myself. I generally get all my kicks below my belly button and have never had rib kicks that everyone talked about so used to worry baby was breech, however at 20 week scan she was head down and she's been head down ever since at all my consultant and midwife checks! Think she must be curled up so legs still kick down low ish... Xxx

I was told baby is breech at the moment at a scan at the wkend I get all
My movements mostly above my belly button! He did have his hands and feet up by his face tho so probably a lot going on up there!'

If you feel
Down where it pubic bone is and also the sides of your groin you should feel the round hard head. And if not them baby is breech or transverse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->