How do you move forward after ectopic

pileggigirl

Reaction score
:cry:
Hello I just want to tell everyone a little about my story. So I am a 34 year old, I have two teenagers ages 15 and 16. I had my tubes tied in 1999. On March 24, 2011 I had my tubes reversed. Started TTC two weeks later. On May 27, 2011 I got my first Postive HPT. When in for my bood work everythign was good my HCG level was 400 then 2 days later was 1276. On sat I started having a great deal of what I thought was gas pains that later turned into excrutiating left side and lower belly pain that lead my to being fire recued to the hospital. Long story short they did 3 ultrasounds one reg and 2 intravag they could not see anything in my uterus. So I was told I wwas having an ectopic pregancy and my only options was either to go to surgery that night or be given this shot called methoxdate(i might of spelled it wrong) but it could have harsh side effects because of strong it was. So I cried and cried anad went with the shot since I had just went through surgery to have a baby. Im so scared that I wont be able to concieve now. Its so painful because this was truly a blessing. I know I want to try again but just scared this may happen again. Any advice anybody been through this.. Sorry this is so long im jus venting.:cry::cry::nope:

Just want to say I am sorry for your loss. I had a suspected ectopic in March and was given methotrexate. When given the methotrexate you should not ttc for atleast 3 months because the methotrexate depletes folic acid. My doctor told me and reassured me that the shot does not decrease your chances of ttc in the future. I am sorry you have to go through all of this. It is hard, but, o promise you that it will get better and the 3 months will fly by. My three months flew right by and we are in our first month of ttc now! If you ever want to talk please send me a message. Best of luck! Xx

Just want to say I am sorry for your loss. I had a suspected ectopic in March and was given methotrexate. When given the methotrexate you should not ttc for atleast 2 months because the methotrexate depletes folic acid. My doctor told me and reassured me that the shot does not decrease your chances of ttc in the future. I am sorry you have to go through all of this. It is hard, but, o promise you that it will get better and the 3 months will fly by. My three months flew right by and we are in our first month of ttc now! If you ever want to talk please send me a message. Best of luck! Xx

Hello JPARR01,
I just want to say thank you so much for your kind response :hugs:, and good luck on ur journey. :baby::happydance:

No problem! Best of luck to you as well!

hi hun,so sorry for you have just been thru..i had an ectopic in april this year,which resulted in having to have my left tube removed.dh and i are now trying again,dont give up hope as jparr says the shot doesnt reduce ur fertility...good luck for the future,oh and i have heard many success stories on here:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->