How do you post FF chart? *UPDATED with chart, what do you think?

MissMuffet

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Pleease, How to you post a link to a FF chart?? I'm going crazy looking all over the site and can't find how to do it. I'm getting weird temps and I'd love to know what you think... :coffee:

Go into FF and set up your home page and then it will give you a link to post in your siggy. Use the link that says something about message boards.

Thanks so much! Well, here goes.. www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29a719 Hope it works! I'm using a normal digi thermometer 'cause can't get a bbt here in spain, and since OV I seem to be "stuck" at the same temperature every morning! (thermometers working ok btw). What do you all think?? I got my hopes up on CD7, but then temp came back down.:wacko:

Thanks for asking that question! I have been looking for the same thing! Here is my chart if anyone wants to have a look:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28804e

MissMuffet, your chart actually looks really good! That dip could def be an implantation dip :happydance:. I'll keep checking to see if your temp stays high...I hope it does!! :dust:

Hi! Thanks Littleredhen! I'm trying to not get too excited! I don't feel any different and I haven't got any symptons so I'll just wait and see... :dust: to you also! I hope this will be your month! :hugs:

your chart looks good but i reckon you should get online and try and get a BBT - it will be a lot smoother if you temp to 2 decimal points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->