How do you roll......?

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
how do you hang your Toilet roll.....over or under...........?

toilet paper.jpg

inward facing=wrong bad etiquette

outward facing=right good ettiquette

apparently men prefer outward facing and women prefer the inward facing :wacko: im not sure about everyone else but my husband never hangs the toilet roll opting to just leave it standing on top of the holder instead :wacko:

so how do you roll?

I always have mine over/ outward facing, if OH happens to hang the toilet paper then it just goes whichever way, I always change it though. :)

I always hang it inward... I have never thought about it before.

DH just sits it on top of the toilet, if he even bothers to replace it!

Um def out. It's actually a pet hate of mine it being inward.

ive never really thought about it lol but i just put it on what ever way it comes out the packaging x

i've never noticed which way I put it... just watever way it goes

I put it standing up on the radiator next to the toilet as there isnt a toilet roll holder in this house. Lol. xxx

I hang mine outwards and hate it inwards lol but my OH's mum always hangs hers inwards and when he first moved in he would always change it Grrr! He soon stopped that and now does it outwards ( when he actually changes it)

We dont have a toilet roll holder... what does that mean lol?

outward!

and if I go to someones house and its inward, I change it!

It has to be outward facing, its one of those silly little things that realy bugs me, hubby puts it the same way as I do.

My MIL delights in driving me insane be replacing the toilet roll the wrong way round :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->