How do you roll......?

However it comes out of the packaging! Didn't know there was a proper way!

outword!! it annoys me if its inword because as you are pulling the loo roll off, the big huge roll keeps bumping on the bit u are pulling down! (is it just me this happens to?!)

I can't say ive ever noticed! I just shove it on! As long as I can wipe my ass with it! :rofl:

Outwards.

If I go anywhere and it's inward I have to change it.

(OCD, lol)

Outward, also ocd about changing it if someones done it inward!!

Haha I always have mine outward and if I go anywhere I do have to change it if it's not done right :rofl:
Oh leaves it on the radiator or on top of the look and waits for me to change it.

Definiatly outward, I dont like it the other way for some reason it really bugs me if I go somewhere and its the wrong way lol. I think my grandmas cleaner actually taught me when I was little how to change a toilet roll properly. Lol x

Mine has to be inward - I hate it facing outward!

outward facing i get soooo mad if kids or OH puts it on the wrong way round OH has some sort of fetish of taking it off everytime he needs toilet roll he cant just roll it on the rolly thingy haha

Not really noticed. Just put it on the holder so either way.. At the moment it's inwards!

Usually on the radiator NEXT to the holder! :haha:

Made me laugh, had my 10 year old sister staying the other week, and she came down with a collection of empty rolls, and said 'god I'm always putting your toilet roll on its holder!' like a right little old woman :xmas13:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->