How do you stick to ntnp?!?

M

MummytoSummer

Hey girls,*

So we've been officially ntnp since af ended on 8th April, although actually we've only dtd twice (15th and tonight).*

The first time we ttc I was totally clueless about anything cycle related and ttc so we just figured dtd every other day would do the trick and it did, I fell pregnant first cycle.

The plan was to do exactly the same this time around seeing as it worked before, but I'm struggling!*

I've been keeping a note of my cycles since I had my dd and 'think' they've now settled to 33/34 days. And it's like now I know that and armed with all the knowledge I've gained from this site and all the lovely ladies on here about what to look out for as signs of ovulation etc I'm finding it really hard to just go with the flow like before. My oh wanted to dtd last night and I actually turned him down as I think I'll be due to ovulate this week sometime and thought it'd be better saved! plus I'm finding it far more tiring this time around with a lo to look after, come bed time I just want to sleep! Lol!*

Help!!!

How do I stop getting overtaken with all the ttc stuff. I know what worked last time and I still can't seem to get myself to just chill out about it all.

Is anyone else struggling to 'forget' all the stuff you've learnt from this site?

I'm really trying but everytime I go the loo I'm looking for ewcm etc and I just don't want to get caught up in all the stress!

I'm so angry with myself!*

Baby dust to all of you ttc/ntnp!

Xxx

Oh hun, I really wish I had some advice, but im in the same position as you!!
we have only been ntnp/ttc for the last week lol and im already spending a lot of time in the ttc forum!! lol.
Like you, we didnt have have problems the first time (I was on the pill and she was a surrpise but very much wanted) and now this time we are planning #2 and said we will just dtd every other day and see what happens without getting carried away with temping and all that stuff ive read about.
In fact we wanted to ntnp so it would take the pressure off but now im just going towards ttc! I think we need to pull eachother back hun! lol... let me know how you get on! and lots of luck xx

I TTC last month and if i could act as a warning to you both i'm happy too!

I took tonnes of OPK's was contantly talking temps,shades of lines and best time to BD and i think we BD less than we ever have in our 11 year marriage! We put so much pressure on ourselves ( :blush: well i put so much pressure on us) I reckon we'd never get pregnant that way as i was soooo stressed and uptight my body probably went into panic mode too. Because it was the only think i thought about it became the only think i spoke about and men just hate to think your after them for :spermy: and not :love: or at least :sex: lol

This month i was so exhusted by ONE month of TTC i was ready to call it a day and just not bother trying anymore, as my husband was tired of listening to TTC talk i thought he had changed his mind but he hadn't, he just didn't want it to consume us as we fell 1st time with 1st and 3rd month with the 2nd odd are just relax and well be fine... so i am and i did.

I mooch around on here, but i'm not testing anything at all until 5-6 May. We're back to our normal very active selves :blush: and alls good. And personally as i haven't been trying long i'd rather a baby was made of fun and love than stress and pressure.... now if i'm not pregnant within a year that will ALL change :lol:

Thanks guys, if anything it's just nice to know I'm not alone!

I try to ban myself from coming on this site as I find myself obsessing the most when I'm on here. But it never works and I find myself drifting between here and ttc!

Oh well I'm gonna really try to ease off of the ttc forum and go back to just going with the flow.

Wish me luck! I think I'm gonna need it! Lol!

Xxx

I just dont have the time to be stressing with TTC! I have a young daughter who is learning how to push my buttons :haha: + a son with special needs... What spare time i do have i dont want to spending POAS or checking cervical position etc :lol:

we are currently TTC and after 7 cycles i've had enough...way too much stress, i wanna ntnp but keep thinking the same thing...how?? when i know i'll be thinking what day am i on, is that EWCM, and i get painful ovulation so i'll know i've ovulated....ekk....wish i'd never learnt so much about TTC as it didn't work for us anyway...wish we'd just ntnp from the start and been a bit more chilled about it....goodluck x

Hello ladies, I'm new to this site but so far we're sticking to it by really not trying; so no charting, no OPKs and using the pull of method and really not preventing; so I've recently come off the pill.

I'm just trying to relax and enjoy the BD'ing :) I'm saving up my energy for when we do start TCC x

i NTNP because i dont understand the charting and the temperature, we just had fun, but didn't use contraception, i think you have to go with the flow, go along with your everyday life but add in more sexy time ( :p ), try not to push too hard for it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->