how do you stop yourself feeling so down?

needbabydust

Reaction score
the horrible evil :witch: got me last night! i hate her so much. i was feeling amazing yesterday, went to my slimming club, lost weight, got voted 'woman of the year' and no sign of :witch:. then woke up this morning and she was there, i just felt like crying.

i stopped drinking and smoking, im losing weight and doing more exercise, i dont know what else i can do :cry::shrug:

oh well, i will just have to try and get my PMA back into gear.

Good luck!!! baby dust to you!

I am just starting TTC so there isn't so much I can share right now. Hang in there.. It will happen. :winkwink:

Go read my "wicked witch" thread, what I say always enlightens me :)

Sweetie, sorry you are feeling so down - don't know how long you have been TTC, but with each :witch: arrival, you lose a little more of your soul. I have to remind myself of what I already have - my lovely family, my beautiful husband, my great BFF, my job, my health, my house - when I think of those that have not got what I have, and then I rationalise things, I think about how lucky I am - I am really blessed.

You will get your baby, and when he or she arrives you will cherish them because of what it took to get them there. While that might not be much consolation right now just think that your womb is window shopping for the right egg.

:dust: a :bfp: and a sticky bean for you - just what the doctor ordered.

Plus, you get to hang out with all the other TTCers

TTC can be heartbreaking when AF shows her nasty face. I know in reality I haven't been trying very long but the want and the longing is still there so when AF appears we all have the same disappointment. It's OK and very much normal to be down about it but then ovulation looms and there's the excitement and hope all over again. I just keep telling myself that we have to experience these "down" moments to really appreciate the "up" moments. :hugs2:

Oh hunni. You have a lot going for you right now. I've been trying for about 5 cycles now and it gets harder each time AF arrives but I just have to focus on other things to be happy sometimes. It's very difficult...after a year of being unemployed and sending out resumes everyday, I've only had 2 interviews so it's extremely difficult to be cheerful.

It's ok to be in a funk sometimes but you have to climb out of that hole and move forward. Me, I try to keep myself occupied with school work and keeping in touch with all of my friends. You have workouts and all of your other successes to focus on.

Hang in there hunni. Maybe go get a nice haircut or a cute top to fit your new figure. You deserve it.

thanks everyone. so for some reason i decide to go and read the BFP announcements! it kind of makes me feel better but incredibly jealous at the same time!
i will try to focus on the positives!

Roll on ovulation!

Well here i am still TTC! my next af is due on my birthday so i am really hoping i am gonna get a BFP. im ov at the moment so lots of :sex: and hopefully i will get the best birthday present ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->