How do you survive TWW? Losing Hope..

t1ff3rs

Reaction score
I have only been TTC for 3 months and I am at the tail end of the TWW. I am about 11DPO and had a BFN yesterday even though it was not with the FMU. I dont have a lot of symptoms. My BB are sore and I have noticed smells more and slight nausea but kinda had the same symptoms last month then AF came :( I have a 25 cycle and AF is only 4 days away. But I have this gut feel I will be let down with her presence again. I find myself getting sad everytime I think about it and no one understands what I am feeling and why I over analyze every change with in my body with the TWW. How do you cope and not it affect your mood and no become obsessed with POAS everyday?

Hey. If I am afraid it becomes no easier but you do learn how to cope. This is our 16th month ttc now so I know the feeling too well. This month is also another BFN cycle as my AF symtoms are here right on time.
Three months really is nothing to worry about, although I fully understand it may feel like it right now to you. The months can go very slowly when ttc.
You will find a way of coping, it's just finding what is best for you :thumbup:
I have a 'period party' where I pamper myself each time AF arrives, paint my nails, have a nice bath and I buy myself something too like some make up or a new top.
Also I try not to test before AF as I have learnt that it is pointless. I didn't get a BFP with both of my Angel babies until after AF was due anyway. So now I know that It's def worth waiting.
I have found the BFNs were such torture so I refuse to put myself through that time and time again.
Keep strong :flower:

I have only been TTC for 3 months and I am at the tail end of the TWW. I am about 11DPO and had a BFN yesterday even though it was not with the FMU. I dont have a lot of symptoms. My BB are sore and I have noticed smells more and slight nausea but kinda had the same symptoms last month then AF came :( I have a 25 cycle and AF is only 4 days away. But I have this gut feel I will be let down with her presence again. I find myself getting sad everytime I think about it and no one understands what I am feeling and why I over analyze every change with in my body with the TWW. How do you cope and not it affect your mood and no become obsessed with POAS everyday?

don't let the lack of symptoms discourage you! I'm 9 dpo and besides achy boobs, change in taste buds, headaches, cramps, and nauseous(all of which except taste buds are signs of my period) I got a bfp today! so stay strong it isn't over until :witch::witch: comes! I'm sending baby dust your way!

I am sorry that you have been trying so long with no BFP and told my husband I feel for woman who have infertility because if I am feeling this way 3 mths TTC I couldn’t image months of it. I hope you get you BFP. I think I am having such a hard time because this is the pregnancy I am planning for and my other 2 just happened so I wasn’t wait and looking for that BFP. Everyone I talk to think I am just obsessing (they are right) but they don’t know how to relate, so it sometimes feels like there's no one to talk me off the POAS addict ledge :)

Thank you. It's only been 8 cycles since my D&C which isn't that long but when you add on the total time we have been ttc it's feeling like a very long time now.
I am used to falling pregnant quickly ( normally 3-4 cycles) so feels weird that it's now been 8 and nothing especially with our timing being absolute perfection.
I do worry about secondary infertility and how we would cope with it all. I have a friend who has been trying for five years and it's heartbreaking.
I think it is because we do plan that as women we do become obsessed. It's horrible that none of this is ever in our control which is the hard part.
The POAS cannot be helped I understand. I used to do it a lot. But now I know I normally implant late, I have the reason to wait.
If your ok with getting BFNs then it's ok :thumbup: if not then ditching the sticks is the best or peeing on an OPK to get it out of your system haha :flower:

I try to remind myself everything happens for a reason but that doesn't stop me from over analyzing every change in my body and POAS even though I know its too soon. I blame the advertisement that you can find out "6 days before AF." I am thinking I am going to have to have my husband hide my test.... lol

Trying4first1 if you have been TTC as long as you have and can remain so positive I know I can find a way to get there too. Its inspiring!

Can I ask... when you previously had BFP in the past did you ever notice any changes (pre-AF and pre_BFP) in your CM? I have noticed mine watery like fertile CM and this is not something I have noticed previously?

Lol. Yeah the six days before AF is completely unrealistic in most cases. If you read the box the percentage isnt high at all. Average for a BFP is 13dpo.
Thank you. I really don't know how we have come this far. It's scary.
When I got my BFPs my CM was yellow but increased in volume and became clear and snotty after my BFP.
My CM is watery/ egg white two days before AF but everyone is different. It's finding out what is normal for you 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->