• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you warm babies bottle when out and about?

MrsT&Ben

Reaction score
My little girl likes her milk warm and is on prescription milk so using the premade cartons is a no go.
I used to have the TT flask but found it was rubbish and didn't keep the water hot enough to warm the bottle.
Are there any amazing inventions that may do the job?

Thank you!

Have u tried the insulated bottle bags? If not i guess asking for hot water... im not due for 12 weeks and this bottle thing is so confusing with the 2 hours max made up bottle rule x

Lots of places will not give you hot water due to health and safety! The bottle bags are ok but you have to use the milk within two hours or there is a risk of bacteria growing. Its

It's naughty but if I'm going out all day I take X amount of bottles with me and the powder in milk pots. My LG is on 6oz so I put 4oz cooled boiled water in the bottle, take a flask of boiling hot water, add the extra 2oz when needed followed by powder and voilà, perfect temp feed.

X

Lots of places will not give you hot water due to health and safety! The bottle bags are ok but you have to use the milk within two hours or there is a risk of bacteria growing. Its

This is true but what you can do is ask to buy a tea but leave the bag out. I manage a subway and this is what we have to do, its just to avoid being sued, which has happened. We are more than happy to heat bottles for people behind the counter for free. Id do that myself.

This is true but what you can do is ask to buy a tea but leave the bag out. I manage a subway and this is what we have to do, its just to avoid being sued, which has happened. We are more than happy to heat bottles for people behind the counter for free. Id do that myself.

I totally get why places won't let you have hot water. Lots of places won't even warm a bottle up for me where i live. It kind makes me feel a bit house bound sometimes. :(

I think the problem is your flask. Maybe buy a good one from a camping shop.

Also pour hot water into the flask 10 min before you need to go. Tip this water out and refill it. The inside of the flask needs to warm up and if you don't do this you lose heat from the water which is why it is colder.

It's naughty but if I'm going out all day I take X amount of bottles with me and the powder in milk pots. My LG is on 6oz so I put 4oz cooled boiled water in the bottle, take a flask of boiling hot water, add the extra 2oz when needed followed by powder and voilà, perfect temp feed.

X

This or sometimes I just ask them to pop it in a pot of hot water at the cafe and then collect it a couple of mins later. They will usually do that even if they won't let you take the water away with you.

i used to use a thermos flask, kept the water hot enough for about 10 hours, now i break the rules and pre make bottles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->