How do you wean to cow's milk?

EMYJC

Two boys and unexpected BFP!
Reaction score
Sorry I know this is in the wrong area but most people view this page it seems so thought I would write my post here. Bit of a dozy question I know but I am trying to get Lucas onto cow's milk and am wondering when I make the bottle up how do I do it? If a 6 oz bottle e/g and I wanted half and half would I use 3oz water with powdered milk then 3 oz cows or make up 6 oz cows and add 3 scoops powder?? :shrug::wacko: Sorry but I am clueless! x

I started today here is what i did - 180ml of water - 30ml cows milk then 6 scoops formula for the 180ml of water.

I did it that way as the powder makes the 180ml more than that if you know what I mean and wanted the volume to be the same as they are used to HTH xxx

i never did anything with Lily she just went straight onto it xx

i just changed his milk one day and he never batted an eye lid, i still heat it up thought.

I started today here is what i did - 180ml of water - 30ml cows milk then 6 scoops formula for the 180ml of water.

I did it that way as the powder makes the 180ml more than that if you know what I mean and wanted the volume to be the same as they are used to HTH xxx

This is what I did and we're now fully on cow's milk :)

And OMG vicky - I love your signature pic!!! They are so adorable :D

what age can los go onto cows milk izzy is on folllow on now

i would try a straight switch but if they dont take to us like the lady said earlier mix a little formula into it and make less and less if you know what i mean x

we did a straight switch and he is none the wiser :) x

Thanks all, will start it next week as 3 days of work ahead and mornings are too rushed! Vicky I agree, that sig pic is fab! x I will prob give a straight swap a go and heat a bit, see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->