how does being petite affect pregnancy?

I'm 5ft exactly and can't wait to be a big round pudding :haha: You can still be petite with big hips, I've always had big bust and hips but tiny bones elsewhere so I'm not too nervous about my size affecting labour...I'm more concerned about a congenital heart defect I have, I already don't get much as much oxygen circulating so I imagine with my small frame and squished up lungs I'll get pretty breathless. If I had a healthy heart, I wouldn't worry one bit, even with twins. I bet you'll be fine.

I'm 5'1". I carried my last baby to 38 weeks just fine. :) I had no back problems, etc. I don't put on much weight while pregnant (other than the baby) so I don't know if that helps.

I would get a second opinion. Humans have been getting taller over time, clearly indicating that shorter women had healthy babies in the past. Definitely get a 2nd opinion.
thank you, and yes I will try to get another opinion, because I am very short and well aside of that I have asthma and I was told that would've been a second risk if I got pregnant, I would love to be mom sometime soon, so I wont give up on this :)
thanks for all the nice words. it it was possible for other moms this can be possible for myself too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->