How does it feels like?

lingz

Reaction score
I am going into my 18 weeks. I wonder how does it feels like when the baby burp or kick inside.. can any1 share.. i am so looking forward to feel something..

I am 30 weeks now and when the baby has hiccups it feels like a lots of little ripples inside me, like vibrations if that makes sense! Kicks are like big pushes coming from the inside out that only last seconds but feels nice! I find when she stretches (or I think she's arching her back) it can be weird, you can see the shape of your bump change and I find that uncomfortable at times, but at the same time I love all the movementsx

I can't say that I have felt a burp but I felt lots of kicks. Have you ever felt the muscle in your leg jump? That's what the kick feels like.

First movements with both felt like a fish flopping about in there - only way to describe it really!

Now I get bigger movement and stretches which at times can hurt but is so lovely at the same time :cloud9:

First time around, I didn't notice any "flutters," just a sudden popping feeling. Like a muscle spasm.

This time I did notice the "flutters"...like a fish swimming around is exactly how I would describe it, too.

Hiccups are like kicks but softer and more rhythmical. You'll probably notice them quite a bit later than you notice kicks. This time I'm just starting to feel hiccups, about 5 weeks after first feeling movements, and I only know they're hiccups because I remember hiccups from my previous pregnancy. The first time I think it was months after the first movements before I knew I was feeling hiccups.

The first movements I felt were just little flutters, like bubbles popping, except they were right on the underside of my skin. After that came slight movements that felt like a muscle twitch, again on the underside of my skin. Now it feels like hard hits and shoves, which I can deal with, and big rolls, which I hate. When she rolls, she pushes out part of my tummy and then slowly turns underneath it, I really hate it when she does that!

The first thing I noticed was him swishing about, if that makes sense :) It was almost like an animal burrowing, turning around in my belly. Real kicks came later, and after reading everyone's answers here, I think I have felt hiccups! I have times when my whole belly sort of jumps. The movement isn't in one place exactly it just sort of jumps, I wonder if that is him hiccuping. I love it anyway, all the movements, I love feeling him :)

People usually describe flutters but in the beginning I thought it felt more like trapped gas, now that I'm 27wks it feels like muscle twitches(like the ones your eyes get sometimes), waves or knocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->