How does your elf arrive?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
How does your elf arrive on December 1st ? I think ours will bring the advent calenders with him. Looking for a fun way to do it!

I'm thinking of doing that too, even though hes still in the kids bedroom somewhere! He was on DDs bed but hes actually moved! Maybe he is real after all and I'm the fool making him do all this crazy stuff when it's not needed:rofl:

lol. We had to adopt ours as Holly was absolutely heartbroken on Christmas day that he was going back. She takes him to bed with her every night :cloud9:

This is our first year doing it so I figured I would have him just appear somewhere with the calendars and a note, but not sure what exactly it'll say yet

Ours brings the advent calendars. Although I have no idea where they are (we have two)

We set the elf door out the night before and sprinkle magic elf dust (glitter) outside of it.
Then they appear the next morning, usually they just bring the advents but this year they are bringing new Xmas bedding and book also.

I’ve saw some people do the North Pole breakfast to welcome the elf but we do this on Xmas eve to say goodbye, usually because dec 1st can be a school morning and come December we are lucky to get out with everyone dressed and awake never mind fancy breakfasts haha although the kids tend to wake me early for the elf shenanigans.

The elf dust sounds cute. Last year was our first with the elf, so not sure how he's coming back. I got into all my Christmas boxes today to make sure I still had it!

Our Elf shows up on a chair with a magic door behind him, he usually has a note with him saying he can't wait to spend the month with us and that he has asked me to make a North Pole breakfast with lots of sugar lol
This yr he will be bringing a wife with him, so that should be fun lol

Here is Alex from last year;

IMG_2206.JPG

With the calendars and a note.

Last year we forgot about him, so we popped his head through the letterbox on 2nd Dec with a letter asking the girls to help get him out. The letter mentioned about forgetting his elf cam team so he had to fly back to the north pole to pick them up. Then his door appears in random places of the house.

Our Elf door appears night before and then he is there next morning with advent calendar

Ours arrives in their 1 December box . We usually do a pretend knock on the door and let the girls open it or leave it by our Xmas tree in the hall for the morning depending if it’s a school day ! ( cause they wouldn’t wanna go to school haha)

Ours usually arrives on Dec 1st with their advent calenders.

This year they will be arriving with the lego and chocolate advent calenders, some pyjamas and a christmas book each. Thats if we can find them.....!

Me too. I feel like I'm repeating the same ideas each year :haha:

This is our first year so we are pretty free in the respect

Im hoping our elf breaks his leg and is under strict instructions to stay still for at least a week :rofl:

I need to figure out some ideas too, can't believe it's only a week until he arrives! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->